Jan 17, 2011

Glitter Grouse

I think glitter should be sold with an NC-17 rating--available for sale only to consenting adults who know how to use it safely and without harming themselves or the environment, especially the indoor environment better known as my house. What might be "pretty" glimmering on paper is akin to slime or excrement on my furniture, carpet, clothing, kitchen counters, washing machine, washCLOTH.....It's used in one end of the house and I find its evidence three rooms away. Send it back to Tinker Bell; I'm done with it!
Now how am I going to get rid of these little early Valentines from my DD without scarring her psyche?
PS Let's add sugar cookie sprinkles to that list of controlled substances too.
What's on your grouse list?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Tell Mother All About It!

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...