Nov 14, 2009

This Week's Menu

Monday
Fried Chicken, baked potatoes, green bean casserole. I hope I can equal my mom's reputation for the chicken. Good advice here if your mom is not available.

Tuesday
Chili for crock, cornbread

Wednesday
Herb-crusted Pork Chops , Walnut-Sage Potatoes au Gratin , (test-driving for Thanskgiving), steamed broccoli

Thursday
Orange Chicken in Crockpot (or "crocked" as AMCD coined), rice, stir-fried asparagus

Friday
Mac'n'Cheese "crocked" , green salad
Doing this cuz the family LOVES Dad's "mac-cheese" as we call it , again thanks to AMCD. Wish me luck though after reading all the comments posted to CrockPot's site.(eyeroll)

Saturday and Sunday: no plan. There are leftovers or DadR and Tai can cook. They both love to. To be frank, I love to do almost anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Tell Mother All About It!

Share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...